The ideal candidate:
● Understands the overall concept of LAAF as a socially responsible vertical (hardware and software integrated) management of chronic pain and physical inactivity
● Conducts up-to-date research in prevalence of chronic pain and physical inactivity, global burden of disease, direct and indirect cost / financial burden disease (indirect costs are mental, caregiver, etc)
● Conducts up-to-date research on competitors and patents
● Designs user-centric clinical trials
● Accepts designated, clinical projects to research, propose ideas and solutions
● Engages with users and provides suggestions for improving customer service and internal processes.
● Learns and becomes proficient on internal software systems.
● Assists in creating performance reports.
● Is able to design and follow project timelines to ensure timely completion of trials
● Research background with at least 2 years of experience, including the designing and conducting of clinical trial(s)
● Bachelors’ degree (required) Masters’ preferred.
● Project management experience (preferred)
● Energetic and passionate about learning
● Good communicator, analytical, and proactive
● Able to work in a fast paced environment and take responsibility for their work
● Results driven with an eye for detail